(Makes 1 large pancake)
2 large American style pancakes
1 tsp hazelnut chocolate spread
½ small banana
1. Firstly, prepare the fruit. Cut the stalk from one small strawberry and then chop in half (lengthways). Peel a small banana and chop 2 thick slices.
2. With one of the pancakes, carefully cut out two triangles, to make the ears, and two small circles for the muzzle.
3. Now for the messy bit! Using the blunt end of a knife, spread little patches of hazelnut chocolate spread on the pancake to create the Jaguar’s ‘spots’. We also dotted some spread on the circles that make up the mouth (where the whiskers would be).
4. Finally, assemble the face. Use the triangles of pancake made earlier as ears, placing the strawberry halves on top. Next create the eyes using the two slices of banana with a small blueberry on top of each one. Make the mouth and nose using the two smaller circles of pancake and adding the halved grape on top.
5. Enjoy your yummy jaguar pancake!
Want more great pancake ideas? Check out our Pinterest here.
Want to know more about how you could foster with Futures For Children? Take a look here or fill in the form below.
Alice is the Futures Group's Marketing Officer and takes care of our website, social media, and marketing.
Sexual Abuse Awareness Week 2018
Safer Internet Day 2018
We reached 500 likes!
Get to know us: Director, Nick Barnsby